#singlegirlprobs


Now, I know that I can make the single life look suuuuuuuuuper glamorous *sarcasm*, but don't be deceived, there's plenty of #singlegirlprobs to go around.  From wondering if you love your dog a little too much, to praying no one ever finds out that you... this is a list of my single girl probs.

1)  The fact that when you forget to pay the electric bill...YOU forgot to pay the electric bill.*this goes for all manner of bill paying and adult responsibilities.*

2)  How the movies portray single twenty something girl's lives.  Oh yes, my problem is that I am going on all of these dates with all of these wrong guys...yes, sooooooooooooo many dates!

3)  That moment when you realize that if you were ever actually asked on a date that you would have to meet him outside...or figure out how to do 10 loads of laundry really quickly!

4)  Continuation of #3:  Or the fact that the only thing you know how to talk about is *insert occupation here* and that you love the food at the restaurant.

5)  When your friends say: "Maybe you should try online dating, isn't that pretty much how everyone dates these days?"

6)  That moment when you consider online dating, then realize you are too judgmental via social media interfaces and that you wouldn't ever take anyone seriously...

7)  That moment when you decide to do a "weekend thing" with your friends, and then realize how completely inflexible you are.  "I just want Starbucks!"

8)  When you begin to realize that you have developed some "single" tendencies that are not super attractive.

9) That moment when your friends say "I would do anything to be single again" and you think "really....because I remember you then..."

10)  When you realize that you keep hours that would drive any other person insane.  YES, I do wish there was 32 hours in a day!

11)  The fact that any man would probably choke me out if he saw the back seat of my truck.  Ohhhhhhhhh... I've been meaning to take that pan out of there...ohhh and those socks...

12)  Oil changes are the hardest thing ever to get done!  The struggle is so real!


13) "Do I cook?"  I think you are meaning to ask, "Can I cook?"  The answer to the second question is: Yes! Quite well.  The answer to the first is: Nope.

14)  The fact that multiple things in my apartment require the words "Just jiggle the handle!"

15)  The fact that I think cereal is an excellent option for all three meals.

16)  When this thought crosses your mind: "Well, it's my money and I don't have it in purple..."

17)   When someone says: "I know someone who is perfect for you!"  and your first thought is: "Why, because he's single and breaths in oxygen too?!"

18)  That moment when there is a freaking spider!!!  Why is there always a spider?!!?

19)  When Victoria Secret just starts feeling like a hilarious joke.  I'll take this in nude please...and do you have it in cotton or jersey?

20)  When a guy does actually flirt with you, and all you keep thinking is, "where do I put my hands?"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pack Toilet Paper

#31 All men should carry handkerchiefs.

Life is not a snapshot